KECH, Inc., wins the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) TSA Contact Center (TCC)
Posted on March 27, 2023 by KECH ADMIN
Williamsburg, KY - KECH, Inc., an IT services small business with a focus on mission critical customer experience (CX), has been awarded the TSA contract for TSA Contact Center. It is a five year contract to provide full turn-key, multi-lingual, multi-channel, secure contact center services via a FedRAMP authorized solution to assist with questions related to a full spectrum of TSA service areas.
"We are honored to have been selected by TSA to support the important mission of protecting the nation’s transportation systems”, stated Chris Carpenter, CEO, “by handling TCC interactions such as referrals, general information inquiries, inquiries on specific programs, applications and services, fulfillment requests, emergency inquiries, complaint inquiries, public comments, and customer surveys/feedback.”
Kevin Woznick, COO, added “At KECH, we are committed to delivering high quality services to TSA and the people it serves. It is exciting to be able to bring KECH’s extensive contact center experience supporting other Federal government agencies to the TSA TCC.”
KECH will work closely with TSA to ensure that all requirements are met, and all deliverables are delivered on time and within budget. We will also promote innovation and continuous improvement for the TCC, employing technology to drive efficiency and optimized CX across the enterprise.
KECH, Inc. is proud to be selected as the vendor for this important contract and looks forward to a successful partnership with TSA!
KECH, Inc.: A Rising Star Ranking No. 1364 on the 2023 Inc. 5000
Williamsburg, KY, August 17, 2022
KECH’s second quarter of 2022 has seen many accomplishments:
- KECH made the Inc 5000 List for Fastest Growing Privately Owned Companies for the 2nd year in a row! We are thrilled to be recognized for such a major accomplishment again. We want to thank the whole KECH team for their contributions to our continued growth. We have an awesome team!!
- We started a new contract supporting Student Aid- we are happy to be able to continue supporting those that want to pursue higher education! We hired 60 people in May and June, and we are continuing to grow!
- We also started to support some new Student Aid work streams and we have hired 50 personnel in support of these back-office tasks!
- KECH secured another new contract where we added 60 new employees to assist government personnel in enrolling and using a new retirement technology platform!
- We appreciate the support and recognition of our partners, and we are continuing to grow on every contract we have been awarded.
We are hiring! Come join our winning team! Open positions are posted on our website.
Woman Owned Small Business
KECH, a HUBZone Certified and WOSB, brings knowledge and experience that spans 50+ years of success in IT services, with a focus on mission critical contact center support for clients in the Civilian and DHS sectors.